Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hi. We are home from clinic. Jed did well with the spinal tap and is right now checking out a new wii game we had to stop and get. Today was,,,dare I say it? Today was his LAST spinal tap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless they add one on for an unknown reason this was it. After 7 years! I don't know if I should laugh, cry, scream or take a nap...I want to do all of those! I vividly remember the last "last" spinal. I was so certain there would be no more. Now I am not certain but I am hopeful. I didn't tell Jed until he woke up..he didn't believe me, I had to convince him! We are on the home stretch. Talk about highs and lows....ours go hour by hour!
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jed! I am glad to hear things went well today. See you on Thurs. for school. Enjoy your new wii game

Mrs. Washko