Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hey. I got all my physical, Dr notes and stuff straightened out. Thank god for extra nice people. The Health South lady..Sandy was wonderful.
Jed is perking up a tad. We went and got some perennials to plant along the house and picked up a game he had reserved. He still does not feel well enough to swim,... but soon!
I spent the afternoon and evening digging up most of my plants on the side of the house in order to get rid of ones I don't like and plant some new ones. Some of my old stuff had just gotten out of control. I was very sweaty and very dirty but I got almost all if it done. Of course I can always use more!
Danny is in Mitchell, SD. Tomorrow he heads to Deadwood. He was not too happy with the views so far but I promised him they will improve mightily as he heads for the black hills. I hope he stays 2 nites in Deadwood, so he can ride and see all the area and so he can also rest some.
I guess that's all for now.
Love J & K

No comments: