Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hi ya. Same ole same ole here. not much happening. Jed seems to finally be perking up after his steroid week. Tomorrow we go for counts and we have to do our beach shopping. I was after him for WEEKS trying to get him to leave early and go to either The Jamestown Settlement or Busch Gardens...nope he wanted nothing to do with either....until yesterday when Savannah told him Busch Gardens was Hershey park times 100! All of a sudden he wanted to go...TOO LATE!!! Well now he has decided it is his birthday destination! So we shall see. Yesterday we went to Grace's for a quick swim and today we are going to the mall with mommo and A. I have to cut A's hair after that.
Danny left Tahoe this morning and is headed to Sacramento to see his son. Then he is going to Clearlake (above Napa) to see his mother. He washed his bike this morning and was very depressed at the damage done from the road. He paid over $300 to have it coated with some stuff that is supposed to protect it....it didn't work. But anyway he is happy to be in Ca. Today is a week since he left. He said he has snow globes for Jed from everywhere!!! I will remind him when he heads toward Arizona that I like gold with my turquoise!
Can't wait to get to the beach, too bad it's only 5 days but beggars can't be choosers!
The house is a wreck, I want it clean before I leave but then I will be super depressed when I get home because it will not be clean anymore. I hope Savannah remembers the dog lives here too & that Thursday night is trash night and that she needs to water the front and back plants EVERYDAY....we'll see. If I get home and everything is dead I will probably have a melt down. Back to work on the 24th..it will take me weeks to get 10 days in. I have to set up who is watching Jed, where he will be, who takes him to school and who picks him up. I am worried because someone has to be able to get him at a moments notice in case he is sick...he will only be staying a few hrs a day anyway. Also if he wakes up sick and can't go anywhere I have to make sure whoever is here can just hang out. After he is not on chemo anymore it will be easier because I won't have to constantly worry about if he needs to come home or not. Oh well, I'll figure it out somehow.
welp gotta go
love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'll totally take jed while you work....
damn shame it's four hours.
xo
b