Monday, August 10, 2009

Hey. Jed and I went to wal-mart this morning...got nothing I went for. We then babysat "the MAC" for a few hours while her mommy and daddy did all the science stuff to give her a sibling.
Jed is not feeling so good. Very pale, has a new itchy thing going on. Even after 2 benadryl he was just itching like crazy. He got very tired at Adam's while we were babysitting and has been sleeping since we got home..at 12:30! Savannah and Kyle were here for awhile. Went to swim for a little and then she went to work. I am not sure why they are here all the time and not out doing teenage stuff! danny is in Milwalkee, he just went to the Harley Museum. said it was awesome. I made his reservation for tonight at the Iron Horse Hotel...read that is was a VERY swanky place for bikers! He said it's awesome. He sounds tired! Tomorrow he should make it to Sioux Falls, Sd and the next day to Deadwood Sturgis area.....I am very jealous of that. I have been there and it is incredable. So beautiful. From there his ride only gets more georgous, across the top of Wyoming and into Yellowstone. I have to say I am pretty bummed that I am not there. Oh well!
I was told last Friday that I had to have a physical before I was allowed to work. They also said I needed a Dr note for the physical and to have a diagnosis on the note. I am off for stress, my Dr. is a shrink...he will not write me a note for a physical because he said he does not treat me for a physical issue. My reg doc..I never see them.... is not treating me for ANYTHING!!! Of course there is NO ONE at work to fix this issue....have no clue what to do....great for any stress related probs right? I am at a loss and I guess winning the lottery is not a good back up plan. I really want to just cry or ignore it all...can't do either. F>>F>>>F>>
On a great note though, my cousin Suzy and her hubby just had a little girl yesterday! Allison Marie, now Kaitlyn has a sister. Everyone is healthy and happy. YAY congrats
So I guess I'll just hang out and wait for Jed to get up. Knowing him it will be around midnight...oh well we can go out and eat or something!!! The prob is that Jed stays up late..I stay up with him and then the dog barks at 5:30 am so my sleep is limited. But my motto is ..sleep is for the weak...
gotta go..well not really but I have nothing more to say!
Love J & k

No comments: