Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hi all. Jed is on steroids this week and they are kicking in. He is achy, crabby, emotional and kinda ocd. Tomorrow morning he has a test and then he is officially a 6th grader! I have to go to work in the morning.....Jed is not thrilled...guess what...I'm not either! Grace is coming in the morning and at 12:30 they are going to pick up Jase. I hope Jed is feeling ok. I think if he is feeling like he needs to go back to bed I will have Grace call Savannah and she can come home and hang while Jed sleeps. There is really not much else happening. I need to find a new job. I know, I am grateful that I have a job to go to but it is really so mind numbing. Guess right now a job that requires no brains is a good thing though. oh well....listen to me whine,,,,it's only 1 day!!!! Our 2 week layoff starts on Monday! I do have to go back for 9 more days after but ya know...not something I need to be bitching about! I am complaining now but when the plant closes and I have NO JOB I will be in a panic!
ok, gotta go find my badge!!!
LOve J & K

No comments: