Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hey. Jed is doing better. He is staying at my parent's tonight. I am actually going out with Grace for a little..like a grown-up...if I remember how! Savannah and Kyle are in my "computer room" the room into which EVERYTHING gets thrown. They are hooking up out new wireless printer, it was cheaper to buy a new printer for ALL to use than to buy ink for 4 printers. This printer is supposed to cost less when you buy ink....we shall see. It will take hours for them to clean the room enough to even get to the old printer....seriously, it looks like one of those rooms on the clean my house shows.....embarrassing. I just was ignoring it....too much for me to handle!
We had a celebration dinner tonight at my parent's. My bro finished his degree! yeah! Of course my smart mouth daughter said "well I'll be next and then I wonder if it will be Jed or mom". geeze, I'm sure it will be Jed!!!! My new plan is to have my masters in psychology when I turn 70..I can be a therapist to old people...I'll know a lot about it. Welp gotta go. We are going out...like in public, with other people, at a bar/ restaurant, with music, hhmmm. I am not too sure I can do this it has been so long. Maybe I should just put my pjs on and watch tv?? that is much easier! But my hair looks pretty good and my jeans fit..I do have elbow fat,,yuck...yeah maybe I should keep the elbow fat at home..oh the stress of going out to relieve stress!!!
Danny should be near Cody or Yellowstone for tonight...not sure yet.
Love J & K

No comments: