Monday, August 17, 2009

Hi ya. Packing to leave for Chincoteague in the morning. I hope all goes well. I just want to hang out. Jed got counts done today...his ANC is only 660 but for him that's not too bad. We spent the rest of the day shopping for all the stuff to take to the beach. I am exhausted and we haven't gotten there yet!!! We pick DJ up at 8am..hope he doesn't get home sick...oh my. I am pretty strung out about going back to work and Jed starting school. All the scheduling and worry, hate it. Also WAY strung out about the fact that we are getting towards the end of chemo. I feel kinda nauseous even thinking about it. Jed on the other hand....seems to be feeling pretty good. Hope he has a good time. I have 2 umbrellas for him and DJ to play in the sand under.
I wonder how dead all my plants will be when I get home? Savannah is in charge....dog gets 2 pills a day, needs new water more than 1x a day and needs to go out often, have to empty air conditioner in the basement a couple times a day and she has to water the front and back yard..Thursday is garbage day......We shall see.
Danny is in CLearlake with his Mom. He saw David (his son) in Sacramento today and is meeting him on Thursday in the city (San Fran). Then he is going to drive down the coast and head home. He sounds tired so I hope he rests at his mom's. He has no Internet there. He will have to go to the library to update...not sure if he will.
Ok, gotta go or I will just sit here and babble to keep from packing!
Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep breathing... Have fun and don't stress. Chincoteague is beatuful. I went there when I was little and loved seeing all the ponys on the beach. I'm sure you and the kids will have a blast. You're such a great mom.

<3,
Christie

Unknown said...

we used to go to chincoteague every summer when i was a kid! i always loved it - i hope you guys have a GREAT time down there and get to see some horses! :-)

Carol