Sunday, March 8, 2009

As of right now we are still in bat cave #7255. He is going to get more blood today and if he doesn't spike a fever we can go home...on the condition that even if he hits 99-100 we call and come right back in. The Dr is convinced that we will be in by Monday night, Jed is afraid to go because he thinks he will have to come right back...and get his port accessed AGAIN.....huge drama. So the plan is to give him more blood, the last bag did nothing, and see if we can convince him to leave after that. I think he will be fine until Tuesday when we have clinic again. But I guess ultimately it's up to him. I finished my book, need another, have eaten more in 2 days than I normally eat in a week and I remembered that....it sucks here. I also found out that the teenage girl Jed loved so much, he won here a care bear at bingo once, her name is Shawntae..i think that's how you spell it, well she passed away about a week ago. We had NO IDEA. I have not told him, I don't think I will. She was in the room across the hall and they used to pass notes back and forth! I think she was 17......She was so beautiful. My dad saw her at clinic one day and she had no hair but was so gorgeous he said to her " you are so beautiful, you don't need hair!" What a loss, she fought hard, 2 transplants......it so extremely SUCKS.
So that's all the fun news here, god, we couldn't get him to come in now I can't get him to leave! Maybe I will tell him I will call the cops to make him leave since he told me to call the cops to try to get him to go! oh the fun!!!
And the other stuff, my Gram Buckley is in the hospital, she is having mini strokes. My other Gram is in here new place but we seem to have lost a dining room chair between Towson and York...hhmmm oh and the seat cushions I recovered are too fat to fit back on the chairs...I have to take them apart oh and all the return address lables and change of address cards my mom had printed for gram are wrong......whooo hooo we are batting 1000! oh well, what are you gonna do right?!
None of you college kids better tell me anything about your exciting, fun filled spring breaks.....don't wanna hear it! oh but do have fun!
ok, hi to you Trish and Pete!!!!
Love J & K

No comments: