Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hi, so we got Gram all moved in yesterday. Then Adam, Tiersa and The Mac came to put up her new TV and Hop and Jed came to hang pictures and a mirror. Around 6pm were were all exhausted and ready to leave. I put my hand on Jed's forehead while talking to him and I knew we might have a problem. Hop took him home and by the time I got home Jed was taking his own temp and sobbing. His temp was 102. He had a full blown freak out attack. He refused to go anywhere, said I was not to call the Dr. blah blah,,,on and on. Of course I had to call and Dr. Miller said she wanted him in as a direct admit. Oh boy, huge screaming fit. He told me to call the police because he was not going to the hospital, he hated me and everyone else...he named everyone he could think of! He screamed and yelled for at least 45 mins. Finally I told him that either he got up and got in the car or I would call the police and because he had a Dr's order to go to the hospital that they would take him. He, not so nicely, got up and got in the car. He was better on the ride here and after all the trauma of getting accessed he went to sleep. he is now bugging everyone to start giving him his meds IV. He said it's the only good thing about being in the hospital!. Well, so that's what's up here. I heard a rumor that the weather was nice......hate that! If his fever does not return we should get out of here tomorrow I would think. God I hope so! I will keep you all posted.
Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy... I can see the unhappy camper now. Hope things are going better and you get out to see some nice weather tomorrow! Hugs to Jed!
Holly

Anonymous said...

Sorry.... Pete and I got a huge chuckle out of Jed saying call the policed I ain't going!

Call me if you need anything, even a starbucks I'll come and sit with you or I make a cake and we will eat!!!!!! trish