Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hi All. Not much happening around here....that's just fine! Jed is feeling ok. He started to perk up about Thursday. Last night he took Savannah and I out to Chili's with his gift card from the wonderful Mrs. Kirby (school nurse). So very nice of her and of Jed to want to treat us! Then we went to boarders..again. Jed got another Star Wars book....no he hasn't finished the first but he is reading more. I got a book about Savannah, no not my kid..the city! Savannah (my kid) , my mother and I are going to Savannah for Savannah's senior week, it was her idea and I know we will have a blast. I have always wanted to go there. We are excited.
Today we went to see Ma-B, she is in rehab in Hanover hospital. Jed was not going to go but came running down at the last minute and jumped into mom's car. Gram seems to be doing ok. She was eating when we got there with another lady in their dining room. I don't know if she will go back to her apartment at my uncle's or into a home kinda thing. She is working on walking better, I guess we will see. She is still VERY sharp but has Parkinson's and mini strokes that make talking and walking issues...that sucks. We then went to see my other Gram. She is settling in pretty well, making new friends. She said her table mates for dinner are all competing for her attention!...New meat in the old people home!!! I know that's not nice, but it's true! So I guess her social life is taking off!
Tuesday is Danny's birthday, Jed had a spinal. Friday night Danny and I are going to Fells Point for the weekend....YAY! Cross your fingers that there are no last minute emergencies.
For now all is quiet....not a bad thing, weird but not bad!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: