Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hey, Jed's cough seems to have calmed down. I think maybe it had something to do with all the fluid he was given at clinic for chemo....? Me worring for nothing right?! He is tired but he had school last night (under duress). He started to whole "oh woe is me" thing about an hour before Mrs. Washko was to get here. My mom came by to get me ( I had to put shelf liner in the cabinets of my gram's new apartment) he was very glad to see her. He showed her his new book about London. He was easily distracted talking about the trip we HOPE to take next year at this time.....dependent on many things $$$$ is a big one!. My parents took Savannah when she was 10 and Jed was to go also but was too sick. The plan is next March....cross your fingers...I think I am going this time!!!!! I have never been there. Anyway we distracted him and when his teacher got here he did well. I, of course, went with mom to do stuff at Gram's apartment, going back this evening and tomorrow we will be in Baltimore at 8am , the movers are coming. LONG day tomorrow!!!! As of tomorrow night she will be a resident of PA. I am so hoping this all works out well. I hope she likes it at her new place and the trauma of leaving her house of more than 50 yrs is not too hard to handle. I recovered the seats for her dining room chairs last night and the seat for her vanity and the stool she uses in her bedroom. Now I guess I am headed upstairs to .....yup.. paint. I'm getting there but it is hard to paint the hall and stairs with everyone going up and down all the time!
It's going to be 60 degrees this weekend..so glad I still have my motorcycle. Danny said to keep it as long as I can. Maybe I can squeak by until I return to work full time. we'll see but I still have it for now..yay.
Ok gotta go paint!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: