Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hey all. Hope everyone is doing well. It's all good here. We had a quiet weekend. Yesterday Jed hung out at my parents in the afternoon while Danny and I went to our "Dr." appoint. and out for subs. We also stopped at my Grams place because Danny had not seen it. He loved it and she was glad to see him. Today Jed went to his Dad's for a couple of hours and Danny and I went to look at motorcycles. He is thinking of trading his in for a new one. We had dinner at my parents afterward, Jed met us there...and Savannah. She went over and picked up Gram. "the Mac" had other plans so we didn't get to see our kid..oh or her parents, ya know my brother and sister-in-law! But dinner was great. Lots of calories and no treadmill for me today...bad girl. Jed is upstairs working on his homework. Savannah is out with Kyle, the boy that is a friend but not a boyfriend. He is the kid that hangs out on our couch a few evenings a week!
Jed is feeling pretty good. Some stomach pain and tiredness but nothing our of the ordinary! No clinic this week!! We are going to spend Tuesday at the farmers market instead of clinic...yay. I guess that's all. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: