Monday, March 23, 2009

Danny and I are home from our weekend in Fells Point. I so love that town! We had fun. Our favorite blues bar is gone....:( but my favorite dive bar, Leadbetters, is still there! Some things change, some stay the same! We did notice that the economy has closed some of the stores and there are a lot of places for sale....we can't afford them of course but they are cheaper than a few years ago! The weather was not bad, sunny and not too cold. We ate and walked and ate and walked and ate! I really love it there. You can walk everywhere, you are right on the harbor, the town is funky and cool, lots of history and EVERYONE has a dog! This is the kind of town I want to live in once we get these kids grown and living their own lives!
Jed did well over the weekend even on steroids. Of course he did have me back in his room last night to hang out until he fell asleep!
Well I guess I better get some breakfast and get my fat butt on the treadmill!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: