Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just came back from an emergency run to the store. Jed slept for awhile and woke up coughing..a lot. He needed more Vick's and Tylenol cold and Ramon....that's all he said he could eat..so that's what I got. oh and cinnamon bread for toast! I just hope the coughing doesn't get to the point where he is up all night and miserable. His buddy Forrest, at clinic, had pneumonia last week. he is better now but that is a scary thing, especially with these chemo kids.
It's just a cold, it's just a cold.....keep saying that!
He is upstairs eating his Ramon.... watching the biggest loser of course!
Love Jed and Kristin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are all amazing.
get over that cold mr.

love you all,
Christie

Unknown said...

It is just a cold!!! I hope you feel better really soon Jed.. and keep up the reading. It is soo important to read a lot.. when he is older he will be glad that you made him read, your a great mother! I know that is the teacher in my talking, but its true. I miss you guys!! talk to you soon!!

Love,
momiss