Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hi ya. Jed's spinal headache seemed to have eased up last night...yay. Hop brought him some coke yesterday and he drank coke all day and laid flat. He even took a shower last night!!!!!! That in itself is amazing, showers are not something Jed volunteers for! He started steroids last night, wonder how long until he shows some effects? He is spending the weekend at my parents, I should warn them he might have some nutty food cravings! Domino's at 10pm, steak before noon.....so many more! I guess after all this time they won't be surprised. I am just crossing my fingers that he doesn't decide to melt down either before I go or while I am gone. We will only be an hour away but.....I am a tad anxious. I want to go to Fells Point, enjoy Danny's birthday and relax.....hhmmm, we'll see! That's all for now, gotta get on the treadmill :(
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a great time!
-christie