Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Howdy. Jed did well yesterday. No cytoxin but he did get his vincristine. That stuff sucks. When we get out of there we stop for food ( McDonald's) and he is asleep within 10 mins of eating his food. he even slept through me running into the store for milk. I got him in the house and he went back to sleep until 7:30. He woke up long enough for the biggest loser and was asleep again before 10:30. He has school tonight so he will have to get up soon and work on his homework. He didn't get much done since we spent the weekend in the hospital! I have to head back up to the bathroom, it would be nice to finish this VERY small room today!!!!!!
I still have hallway to paint.
Oh, did I mention that my Gram is all moved in and all pics hung etc...She was even headed to her 1st dinner in the dining room last night! Haven't gotten the report on the event though!
That's it for now. Tonight Savannah and I are headed back to Hershey for "Thank-a-THON", we call donors and thank them for their dedication to THON! I have never done this before and I have some issues with calling people so it should be interesting. I also have to make hotel reservation for Savannah, Mom and I for Savannah, GA. Did I tell you all that that is what Savannah wants to do for senior week? We are going in June for 5 days...pretty cool, road trip!
Gotta go,
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: