Monday, December 7, 2009

Hey all. Well not too much to report, everything is pretty much the same. He is walking more, went to the playroom today to decorate Eatn park cookies. Lucky me! I can feel my butt expanding as we speak.
His counts are just not moving. we upped his dose of GCFS this eve. (that's the drug that boosts his counts) Jed calls them fake counts. The Dr doesn't think it will make a difference but it won't hurt him. So we wait. I am just worried that there are nasty little cancer cells in his marrow screwing with everything. There really is nothing else happening here. I just want his counts to do something.
I just did all my Christmas shopping for the kids in an hr from right here on the bench! A credit card from Dan and an Internet connection...I got it covered.
Will we be home for Christmas? I sure hope so. I really would like to have an open house kinda thing so everyone that wants to see Jed before transplant can come by. I guess we shall see.
I guess that's it. Oh, the jackhammers were back again today...please no more I have had enough!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: