Wednesday, December 9, 2009

hi all. Well it has been an interesting couple of days. I guess I only missed updating last night. Ok, lets see. Monday was good, Eat'n Park cookies and all that. Early Tuesday morning Jed had a fever of 104. Tylenol took it away until about 3pm. Since then the fever has returned every time the tylenol wears off. He was down to 1 antibiotic now back up to 3. All the cultures have been negative so far. They scheduled a bone marrow test for Tuesday. That's good. I want to know what's going on in there.
When he is awake he talks so much and so fast we have to tell him to slow down and breath!! oooo he gets mad when I do that!
I guess that's all for now. Danny has taken a half day at work the last 2 days, today he is working all day.
I will keep you all posted on the fever situation. I just want to be home for Christmas...for Jed
Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All will be Well !!!!!!!!! It's just our little slow secreter. Keep us posted ! Love you both.

Anonymous said...

focusing my prayers and thoughts to Christmas, I'm hoping all goes good and you all can enjoy being home together safe and cozy! ~Sara