Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hey all. Thanks Johnny for the info about John's world!!! you and the cat can stare at each other through the window! Yes I definitely think we should become DMV workers. I heard somewhere that all hired at York DMV have a disability of some sort...mmmm, I think I could meet the requirements.
Jed is ok. sleeping. He will probably sleep all day. Yesterday was busy and stressful so he is worn out. Unless something crazy happens we will be coming home on Christmas morning for the day. He can't be gone longer than that. He is not happy. He wanted to wake up in his bed on Christmas morning. Me too. :( At least we get the day. I guess that's it. Not much happening. A lot of snow.
Love J & K

3 comments:

Johnny said...

Those sound like the same prerequisites for hire at H-D. LOL. Ooops. The cat is ignoring me now so I'm just staring out at snow. YAWN! I'm glad plans are to come home for Christmas day! Oh, I found the "poke the penguin" thing. Too funny. The penguin needs more continued means of retaliation on the hand though. Take care and chat later!
John

Anonymous said...

Don't worry be happy, xmas day is better than nutin honey. next year will be OHHH so much better because ALL will be WEII. LV UUUs the shadow

Johnny said...

good morning guys. looks gorgeous here today with the sun shining and glistening on the snow covered branches of everything. and now for some REAL FUN . . . shoveling. Thinking of you . . .