Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today was Santa day..Jed was just too cool, when they asked if he wanted a visit from Santa..he said "I guess"! When they asked if he wanted a picture he said, no thanks! I said Yes, thanks!
Hi all. We had a nice day today. Nana and Savannah were here. They brought 2 big bags of stuff from the girls at The Pride! Awesome stuff! All the coconut smelly stuff that I love...fluffy socks and a snugglie...money and socks for Jed.
So very thoughtful. I can't thank ya'll enough...awesome.
Jed and I had Pizza Hut delivery for dinner...yum.
The Althoff's came for a bit and so did Mr. Phillips and his wife. It was a nice time..oh Santa stopped in too. Brought Jed a puzzle and a gift card for toys r us. counts are still the same. So we are just waiting for those pesky white cells to grow! That's about it. Nice calm day. No drama!!!
Love Jed and Kristin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HO HO HO youse lookin GOOOOOD

Anonymous said...

Very cute!