Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hi all. So he seems to have made it through the idarubucin without a huge problem. We have been able to keep the puking at bay. Last night he did have ativan on top of his other anti-nausea meds. Ativan makes him weepy so today was interesting. One minute he is having a normal conversation and the next second he is weeping. He got very angry with me when I told him to brush his teeth he said I already did twice today....um nope not even once. He was yelling "why do you never believe me"!!!! I said ok, fine whatever but you have to brush them again before you go back to sleep. 10 mins later he says " i need to brush my teeth i haven't done it at all today".....ok...great idea.
Danny was here most of the day. Savannah and Kyle came and brought me a chicken Caesar salad . Jed asked for a milkshake but everything is tasting weird to him right now. He didn't eat anything today. He is pretty high too. Just going on and on and on about whatever topic he latches on to! He likes to ask me to do stuff and then says "why are you standing there go sit down your acting crazy"...Yeah, ok dude I'm the crazy one...don't think so..it's all you buddy! i think some of the nuttiness might have been from his 104.1 temp he had this afternoon. He had a lower one last night and they put him on 2 antibiotics...just in case. We are fairly sure though the fevers are from the Ara-c as that is a side effect. Right now he is sleeping ....hope to keep it that way! One more dose left and then this round is over. 1 step closer to all better!
that's all for now
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: