Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hi. We had an awesome dinner tonight at Uncle Adam's and Tiersa's. Livi-Mac was a nut the whole time!! funny kid. Jed actually got up and took a shower! He also ate food when we got there! and he ate leftovers when we got home! Everyone was there it see Jed, it was wonderful. and I am sooo full! I haven't really eaten much in the last few days....but I def made up for it today!
I went this morning and bought some tshirts and stuff for me and sleep pants for Jed. I was headed to the mall because old navy didn't have many sleep pants for some reason. I met my parents at the mall and they bought Jed quite a few pairs and some shirts too. I just got an interesting tip from a mom who is headed into battle Nov. 30th. She said she was told to buy many, many pairs of underwear because the diarrhea gets pretty bad and you can just throw them out instead of washing them..to avoid more germs. SOO tomorrow I am headed back out to stock up!
SO that's all for now. I would put up some pics from tonight but I don't have my own computer right now so I can't download them yet. If Savannah puts some on facebook i will steal them for here!
OK, good night all....thanks to everyone at dinner it was wonderful!
Love J & K

1 comment:

Grace said...

Honey-boy, I know you're leaving early monday. We wanted to tell you how great it was seeing you at Uncle Adam's last night. And that we will see you as soon as we can. You're the GREATEST and we LOVE you lots. So listen to Mom and the nurses and in know time at all you'll be back home! Remember Jase needs a big brother to tease him & show him the way, and you're his favorite person to look up too. So heres a bunch of hugs & Kisses from all of us!! xxxxxxxxxxooooo