Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hi. Jed is still running a low grade temp. He just got some tylenol and will be getting platelets today. To add insult to injury he has to have his port needle changed. He is too weak to go to clinic and I don't think Holly is here anyway. The hope is he won't freak out too much and Amanda up here can do it. It was to be done yesterday but there was just no way he could have handled it. I also need to wipe him down really good and change his sheets. That is our exciting plan for the day. They are stopping one of the antibiotics because none of his cultures have grown and he is on 4.
I will keep you posted on all the events happening in the Bat Cave....same bat channel..same bat time...well not really
anyway
Love J & K

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
wow you have both had a hell of a last few days, I'm sending prayers and healing thoughts to you both~ Sara

A,T & O said...

Sister ..... just keep at it, trust your instincts and give Jed out hugs and kisses.

J. Perewitz said...

hang in there!

Carlisle Rick said...

Jed & Kristen,
Just wanted you to know that we're thinking about you here in Carlisle. We'll keep you in our prayers & hope for medical reports. Jed, when you're better, you have a personal invitation from me to attend ANY event you want. Take car & God bless.
Rick

IHG said...

Wow...what an amazing young man Jed is! I too have Leukemia and am waiting until my next appt. to see if I went into remission. I can't imagine going through what I have 3 times though. I'm praying for Jed and your family! I hope the bone marrow transplant is a great success! Much love...Stephanie