Monday, November 23, 2009

Hi, quick note. After just a few hrs of TPN he actually spoke a whole sentence and smiled. He also got up, with help, and went to the bathroom. He said he feels a little more awake. He is still sleeping most of the time but I really do think that this prob was from lack of food and dehydration. I feel horrible that I didn't figure this out earlier and demand TPN...I mentioned it but just waited for the Dr to start it. Not gonna happen next time. I really should have known what was going on. I think we are are our way to fixing it. Just a shame he had to suffer like that for basically no reason. things are headed in the right direction now.
Love J & K

3 comments:

Atom said...

I love you two !!! Sister ... stick to your guns.

Tiersa said...

Kirs-If no one has told you lately I think your a great mom!

Anonymous said...

well kido if you need someone to raise hell with higher-ups let me know,i'm good at it. Lv uuus ps afterwhat happened today i could raise alot.