Sunday, November 22, 2009

i don't know what to write. He is so weak all he is doing is sleeping or staring at the tv. He did sit up and eat a couple bites of mashed potatoes and a bite of a chicken leg. I got excited about that because he was almost normal acting. About 20 mins ago he threw it all up. He cannot sit up on his own, and when I hold him up he sways and he had a little one of those weird flailing things. His temp went from 37.7 to 39.6 after taking tylenol. The just started TPN (liquid food) I am hoping to see an improvement soon. I am afraid of how I will get him up when he has to pee...god forbid he has to go sit on the toilet...there is just no way. A new nurse is coming on at 11. I am not sure why but I am not fond of the one we have now. she seems competent and is nice but ..guess it's just a personality thing..well and right now I don't like many people!
oh and to add to all the fun and bring everything back to me..cause it's all about me, the razors I bought to bring with me are not the ones i usually use and I think I am allergic to the strips on them. My legs are so itchy I want to scratch them til they bleed! YAY fun.
It's hasn't even gotten hard yet....oh god. There are no words to describe how bad this SUCKS
Love J & K

No comments: