Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Best Friends.....always...
049

Such a very long day. First test was better then I thought especially after I hung with the smart people for a half an hour before class. The second test...was moved until next Monday. Next Wednesday will be a VERY long day. I have an exam in environmental science, I have my BIG presentation in business law and I have a VERY BIG EXAM in my paralegal class....... Yipee. So I guess I better get to work...or bed.

My Lovey, I don't know why I keep waking up everyday, I don't know how I can feel this bad, miss you this much and still get up and go through my day. I don't understand it but I guess I have no choice....so on I go. Thanks for your constant help and love. I know you are here..trying to help. I'm pretty needy, good thing you are healthy and strong...I will be keeping you busy. Me and many others. I won't even talk about the date....it's just too unreal to believe. I can hold on the the fact that one more day down is one day closer to you. Mommy Loves you sweet pea.
Love J & K

No comments: