Tuesday, November 2, 2010

YES I am raising flaming liberals...and I am proud of it :)
vote
Oh Jeddie, Savannah voted for the first time EVER and this was the first time that I can remember Jed not being with me....Everything is like that.

I spent 2 hrs this morning working on this stupid computer class stuff. My "learn Excel" class SUCKS. I hate numbers and I REALLY hate letters with my numbers...all these dumb formulas...ugh. I have a test tomorrow and I am hoping it's one that is just the follow direction type. Even that is hard though. YUCK
Then I spent 6 hrs looking up addresses for the Habitat stuff I volunteered for. I have 158 names and addresses and only made it through 2 1/2 pages of names....I have 3 1/2 more pages to go....whew ...I didn't know what I was getting into!

I have 2 tests tomorrow and I really need to get this business law project finished and get my environmental science project started....aaaaaahhhhh. Everything seems 100x harder than it should because my brain is so foggy and scattered. It takes a lot of energy to stay focused. Everything seems so HARD. Am I whining? Guess so. I just feel as if I am dragging myself through mud all the time. Shut up Kristin, here I sit whining and I have stuff to do......I'd rather whine.
Jeddie Spaghetti, the election returns just won't be fun without you yelling down to ask me who is winning. I am missing you desperately. Mommy Loves you SO Very Much.
Love J & K

No comments: