Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Don't know why I picked this picture...
Jed86
I just like it.
I am exhausted...I know poor me, tired from vacation...but I really am wiped out. I am skipping my morning class tomorrow. I have a project due..and I am not finished. Yes, that is the cowardly thing to do but tomorrow isn't actually my presentation just he general "due date" for the project. I will go for my other classes but just not that morning one.
I studied all day for my business law class then I went with Savannah to the mall. She needed clothes for Jaz viewing and service. Tomorrow evening is the viewing. Savannah is going with the family. I will go with her on Thursday to the service. After the mall we went to the Cope's for Jaz's little brother's birthday. We had ice cream cake :)
It's almost 10 now. I have WORK to do but what am I doing??? Not the work obviously. I really would quit if there was something else for me to do. Next week I have 3 finals on one day. :(
Oh Holly....how Jed loves you..
Jed79
Look at those smiles! Yes this picture is completely random but they are so smiley.
Good night baby Jed. Missing you...really missing you. Coming home is SOOOO hard. I am tired of doing this, tired of fighting to get through the days, tired of the emptiness. Of course I will keep trying but I am tired. Thinking of your fight and your strength, if you could do what you did I can at least try to do what I need to do...I guess. Mommy Loves you Sweet potato
Love J & K

1 comment:

Becky said...

It is infinitely hard to get back into the swing of things after doing nothing for even a 3 day weekend. Vacations are exhausting!