Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jed172
That's the life :) ...and the only cool thing about that house we lived in...loved that bathtub!

I worked on my business law paper today. I have it about halfway written. I haven't even begun to study for my 2 exams on Wednesday. UGH, what have I done. Danny said today, "so basically school has taken over your life", yup.

This evening I took Dad to a message circle!!! Yes I said Dad. First thing, his grandmother that raised him was there. She said she was claiming him as her own. Francine got quite a few things right. She asked Dad if he had motorcycles sitting in his garage that were not ridden! She also told me the same thing I have heard 2 other times....that Jed felt like he went to sleep here and woke up over there! That was my goal. When I knew I had to let him go all I wanted was for him to not be scared, not be in pain and just go peacefully. He did. I know I made the correct decision. Some thought I should have allowed him to wake up enough to explain what was happening....no way. I knew how I wanted it to go and that is exactly what happened. It was nice to hear it for the 3rd time. Again I sat next to a woman that lost her son. He was 21 and died in a motorcycle accident. ugh. This has happened a few times now.
So anyway I have to go write this paper.
Thanks Jeddie for coming to talk and Ma too. I wish I was with you but for now just remember, Mommy Loves You......you can come see me :)
Love J & K

No comments: