Monday, November 1, 2010

I love you Dietz Family :) Amy, you always run the other way when the camera comes out...me too...!

002

Today as I was driving to school I was talking to Jed and Renee. I said Renee if you are with Jed I want to see a pair of red pumps on someone today. As soon as I said this I looked at the oncoming lane and all of a sudden chunks of traffic with almost all red vehicles were coming by. Now I know some of you think I'm crazy...and I am but this was so obvious I was laughing out loud, I mean big trucks, little cars, I bet more than 80% of all those vehicles were a shade of red. The truck next to me was red, the car in front, behind and the car in front of the truck! Plus those big chucks of red traffic coming the other way. It was crazy. I let her off the hook for the red pumps...she's a smart ass anyway.

I stopped at the Dietz's on my way home from school to drop off their t-shirts from the luncheon. Kim was there with 2 of her kids....it was fun and lively. I stayed for a bit :) I loved seeing everyone...especially my guy...DJ is almost as tall as me and he wears a size 13 shoe....holy god! Love this family.

006

Missing you baby love. Come see me in my dreams. Mommy Loves You..always
Love J & K

No comments: