Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today we went through the jungle to the other side of the island. We hung at a beach called Cane Bay Beach...very cool place. Rockin beach bar with a spectacular drink called Sex in the Champagne Room. It is Vanilla flavored rum, cranberry juice and champagne. yummy.
and here is the view from the bar.......lots of cool rasta guys there too
View from the Cane bay beach bar

Here is Dan and his fam on top of the mountain.
Azure, Russ, Kate Elann and Uncle Danny

Uncle Danny and Elan..
Danny and his buddy Elan

Danny took a long walk with Azure today. The kid walked forever, on a gravel road and had no shoes on. He's like a little Tarzan.
It has rained everyday but we manage to get a couple of hours of sun each day...so far. Tomorrow afternoon we are taking a horseback ride through the jungle and on the beach.

I have to post this picture because I am amazed at how "gifted" I look because of the reflection of the water...hahah
holy boobs

savannah's perfect palm tree...
awesome palmtree

I am missing you so very much Jeddie. I am always looking for you. It is beautiful here but I am missing you so so much.
Mommy Loves you baby Jed.
Love J & K

No comments: