Sunday, November 14, 2010

This picture was taken at Jed's first "off chemo party". The goggles were on because he was swimming in the dunk tank...he is lovin that chocolate ice cream, And he has Daddy Dave Dietz there...oh my if you missed Dave's singing that day....well you really missed....something...:)
jed210
So we leave in less than five days. I am bouncing between excitement and just complete desolation. So dramatic but really that's what it is. I am excited to go but so sick and sad as to why this came about. I am grateful for the opportunity for sun, fun and family but my brain and heart are gray and dark and empty. Wow how uplifting is that...so inspiring....ugh.
I have to just keep remembering how much better Jed is now. No more pain and suffering, no worry or stress for him. Those are beautiful truths.
Livi was with her Grammy last night. The cat was sitting on the couch and Grammy asked Liv, "who is your friend?". (talking about the cat) Livi said, "that's my friend Jeddie". (not talking about the cat)!! Keep visiting and playing with Liv Jed :)
I was Savannah's date for her french dinner tonight. It was good, the dessert was rockin'. Little puffed pastry with ice cream and chocolate all over it. Wish I could have ordered dessert for every course! I could hear Jed in my head critiquing the quality of the chocolate!
Back to school tomorrow. I have been so out of it this weekend I have no clue what is happening tomorrow...I can't have a test...could I? God I hope not.
Everyone please send Jaz love and strength...her parents too.
A quote from a travel article about St. Croix, "These days, visitors are more welcomed on this friendly isle that possesses a San Francisco-like bohemian charm".....sounds perfect!! since SF is my fave city and Danny's hometown...Savannah said, "Danny will never leave"! Well he can't stay it would cost too much to ship stuff to him!!!!
Baby Love, Mommy is missing you...of course you know that. I hope you are riding your bike and playing in the sun. I know you are entertaining all the others up there with you. We are going to the islands soon, get packed I know you will be coming along. Mommy loves you baby Jed
Love J & K
News Flash....Savannah is speaking at Family Hour on Sunday of THON this year...this is HUGE....really HUGE ..especially if she gets to dance too.

2 comments:

Ariel Abramowitz said...

I can't wait to hear her speak! She's going to be great.

Anonymous said...

We are all soo Excited that Savannah is speaking ... Love you all.

-GammAcaia