Thursday, November 25, 2010

This picture is horribly unflattering but ..
(only of me.....and it is all about me..right Trish?)

I am thankful for family & friends, near & far. Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you to the Slatton/Lincoln clan of St. Croix for sharing their day, their home and their many friends. We are grateful for their open, loving way of life. They are beautiful and so is their island.

2008...Oh so full...
Stuffed

Baby Jed...there are no words for how horribly hard this is. I just can't describe it. My heart breaks over and over, day after day...but today...is very hard. Yesterday neighbor Joe cooked a fish for us....he is a chef, you would have been stuck to him all day. Today Russell fried a turkey...while the iguanas were hanging around...you would have gotten a kick out of that too. Maybe you sent the iguanas for Danny? Thanks for the quarter this morning. I know your here but I am missing you terribly. You would love the boys, they are so funny. I know you would be having a blast with them. I thought last Thanksgiving would be the worst we ever had....I never imagined how much worse it would get. What I hang on to day after day is that you are healthy, pain free and happy. Knowing those things is what gets me through. One more day down...one day closer to being with you.
Mommy Loves you sweet potato...
Love J & K

No comments: