Saturday, November 20, 2010

Landing on St. Thomas...
009
I arrived yesterday evening. Savannah and Danny got here a couple hours before me and then Russell and Danny came to the airport to get me. I took an eight seat-er prop plane from St. Thomas to St. Croix. The sun was setting as I came across to the island. It was beautiful.
014

Here we are...St. Croix! It is beautiful and fun...
2010-11-20_10.47.40



015
As you can see Danny has made a new friend. Elan and Dan have hit it off. Azure, the older brother keeps telling everyone he is busy, "playing with his Uncle"! So actually Danny has 2 new friends.
This is where we had dinner tonight. It was awesome, great food, right on the ocean...not too shabby.

and this is our view from the porch of Kate and Russ' house.....
2010-11-20_10.03.44

So, here we are. I'm glad were here and trying not to think of home.
Jeddie, I am missing you so very much. We saw the beautiful butterfly in the kids tent on the beach. Thank you. You would love the boys they are so funny. Jed I miss you and want you here. Keep an eye on Jazzy, no blasts again today for her!!!! Amazing. Mommy loves you so very much Baby Jed....
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Danny. What a great smile.
Maggie