Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So, last year on this day.....well it sucked...bad. Today......I'm sure with some divine help...tolerable.
My 1st exam was not too bad, I have at least a b, law presentation...A+!!! HA and my big exam tonight...wasn't too bad..I think. I'll find out next week. Now I am home eating chicken noodle soup. :)
Ok remember when I wrote about my ride to school the other day, I told Renee that if she was with Jed I wanted to see a girl wearing red pumps at school. Right away the highway seemed full of red vehicles...of all kinds. That lasted just about the whole way to school. I said I let her off the hook for the red pumps..after all those red vehicles I cut her some slack. Today, I was sitting in the lobby waiting for business law to start so I could get this presentation over with and a girl walked by. I looked down at her shoes...don't know why. and Yes she was wearing RED PUMPS. She walked by and then came back stood a bit in front of me looking around and then she walked away. The guy sitting in the other chair said "who wears red pumps?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! How flippin' cool is that. I wanted to jump up and say "hey, everyone, look..RED PUMPS" but I didn't, I just smiled and thanked Renee. So very, very cool. Oh and these weren't regular red pumps, they were shiny and had bows...like christmas party red pumps!! Love it. The moment felt almost...magical..really. SO now there is no doubt, she is with Jed. What a pair they are. Two major smart asses. I can hear the sarcasm flying :)

Jed29

Goodnight baby Jed, still missing you...more than I can say. But this year I can say I know you are healthy and there is no sickness, fear or pain ahead for you. That is a lovely thought. Nothing but sunshine and happiness for you now. You more than deserve it. Hug your sidekick up there for me....she was VERY clear with her message. You two must be having a blast. Mommy loves you...more than life.
Love J & K
Happy 100 days till THON....happy and sickening at the same time.....I have to remember everyday is not a day longer that I have been apart from Jed but everyday is a day closer to being with him again. Well if that deer on the berm of the highway that was staring at me in the dark while I passed it doing 80 had leaned forward ... I guess it's not my time yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i bet those red pumps came from payless. I just love a good sign!!!