Thursday, November 18, 2010

We are headed to sun, warmth and fun. I would trade anything for...well you know what for. That is not an option so...we will try something completely different...
Jed244

Jazz has managed to make it just a bit easier to leave. She had a blast count this morning of 0. What does that mean? Savannah explained it with Lego Star Wars, I won't. Ok, Jaz's cells are the cancer cells and the donor cells are the clean, new, sparkly cells. The clean, sparkly cells are winning right now, they are in the lead and have taken over. The cancer cells have been annihilated, as of right now. We are not skipping and singing about miracles ...ok so we might be skipping but we are guarded...thrilled but guarded. This lovely news makes it just a tad easier to be away for a bit. We love you Cope Fam...and we will be up there bugging you more again very soon.
Jed19
I am trying desperately not to think about last year...it was not fun...but I had Jed. This year, is not fun and I don't have Jed...BUT Jed is healthy and happy so I cannot complain. The missing is so huge though. There are no words.

Jed84

We are off early tomorrow morning. I am excited...as excited as I can possibly be. I am going to try very hard not to bum out anyone's holiday..I'll let ya know how that goes. I will miss my family....but I wouldn't be such great company there either.
Jeddie...are you packed..oh wait you get to skip that part! I am packed...almost. I am missing you baby love. I am flying alone...so come hang out. Mommy loves you...
Love J & K

1 comment:

Becky said...

It will be my first trip in that direction where I don't see you in some time. I'll miss you. Have some fun in the sun for me.
xo