Saturday, October 23, 2010

11 years ago yesterday I started working at Harley Davidson. So many many things have happened it those 11 years. It almost is unbelievable.

Jed's 1st Halloween....
Jed149

Danny and I spent the afternoon at a music festival. It was fun. The peach wine at Naylors is no where near as good as Moon Dancer's!
We left there about 5pm and met Mom, Dad and Livi Mac for dinner. Savannah and Brianna were canning at the Saloon so I took Liv down to say hi. I went back to Adam's with Mom and Liv to hang out until Adam and Tiersa got home. I must have picked Liv up and thrown her into her bean bag chair 10,000 times. She danced and jumped with her fairy wings, a pink cowboy hat and a light saber....funny kid. We also plugged in her HUGE blow up cat.....
cat
Mom and i went to the Lancaster Metaphysical Chapel last night. A medium I had never heard of was there. Her name is Verna. Very nice girl. She used the first part of the evening to lead a meditation....if you know my mom you know that is not her favorite thing! She doesn't even like to close her eyes in a setting she doesn't know well!! I spent most of the meditation time waiting fore her to ask me for the car keys. She did ok though and of course her dad was there, front and center, ready to go! The medium described a man that was spot on for Granddad and she said to mom, "this is your dad". Then after getting quite a few correct points with mom she asked me if I had been taking care of someone that took a lot of medications. Jeddie was there. It was pretty cool. It was very interesting because some of the people there were "learning" and it was cool that they even got some things right. It was a cool evening. The 29th Francine will be there and I am taking my Dad...this should be interesting. I think Dan's one visit to a medium was enough for him. It's Dad's turn!

Thanks Jeddie for being there last night. I am missing you terribly. Mommy Loves You So VERY much baby Jed
Love J & k

No comments: