Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jed & Fred with their "cupcake" :)

007

I'm tired...I have things I would like to bitch about but I won't..ok, maybe I will...at least the school stuff. To the 2 women behind me in PLGL101...STOP TALKING...I know that is mean, but I so do not care about your accounting degree, or your job hunting or how you are so over qualified...I do not care. To the woman in environ science class that wanted to know what my grade was...it is NOT an A because he "likes me" more. It's a freakin' A because I studied and you have an F because you can't shut up and your dumb as a stone. oh and when you told me that the prof just cannot handle that you have an opinion and he is flunking you because you "speak your mind" I stared at you with that blank look because at first I thought you were kidding...and when I realized you were not I was trying not to laugh. No the class is not hard. So glad you dropped, now I do not have to hear your inane, completely irrelevant comments anymore. Buh Bye.
Haaaa, feel a bit lighter now. I will not go into any bitching about an issue I discussed last night... maybe just a word or two. I know you meant well....but you have no idea. There is no hate..just complete apathy. I have no regrets, I know I did everything I could plus some, as to if others can say that, that is an issue they have live with. Ok, I am finished. I probably should not have written any of that but.... oh well. I feel better and it is my blog...so good, all better now.

Everyone sing a happy song now....just kidding....don't, I might hit you. I think I could possibly need some sleep. I am so excited to go to the dentist in the morning. Whoohoo I should add a stop at the grocery store just to top off the fun.
Ahh, my sweet funny guy.
Jed61

I am missing you Jeddie. This evening I am just ticked that I cannot have you here. Pointless I know but...that's me today. UGH. I hope it is sunny and warm and shiny and you are happy and having fun doing all the things on your "list"..plus many, many more. I do not wish you home....I wish you happy..and I know you are. Mommy Loves You Sweet Pea
Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not bitching you are just repeating funny things that do not matter to us anymore! Some people will never get it! T

Becky said...

I had to go to the dentist last week. 2 cavities and a filling that needs to be replaced. Totaly consoled myself with caramel apples.
Sadly, I enjoy the grocery store.
xo