Friday, October 15, 2010

Hey..so did anyone besides my mother realize that last night was the 1st night I have not updated since the fateful day that Jed won his battle?
I might not have been writing but we were honoring Jed, thinking of Jed and as always loving Jed. I stuffed the other 2 members of our little fam into our little car and drove 4 hrs...in the pouring rain.... to a little comedy club on the east side....that's NYC in case you don't know.

christie the comic

The fabulous Christie Walsh organized a comedy night fundraiser for THON. It was spectacular. If you read Savannah's blog you already know this...sorry. Anyway, she opened the show with Jed's fave joke from one of his fave nurses. The "nacho cheese" joke....told to him years ago by "nacho cheese" nurse Jen. The night just got better from there. All the comics were great. Christie was awesome. It was fun to just laugh. We also got to meet Christie's family and friends. Wonderful people but how could they not be when Christie herself is so amazing?
Jed, Jared, Savannah, Christie, Brent & Liz

I am very glad we went and very grateful for the continued love and support.
002
Christie and Savannah

Jed and Christie @ The Corner Room
Thank you to everyone that was there last night. We had a great time. Savannah has links to the comics in her latest blog update. They were ALL good.
I cannot express our gratitude enough. I also cannot explain how very much I know Jed enjoyed it all. Sarcasm, twisted points of view and a bit of profanity....hhmm, that is SOO Jed. Even if he didn't get some of it he loved it! Kind of like Family Guy...live on stage.....on steroids..or crack..depending on how you look at it!

Mom and I had lunch today with some of the "wheel" women. Former co-workers. It was a fun afternoon.
Missing you Jed....oh so very much. Awake or asleep you are part of every second of my thoughts. Mommy Loves you baby Jed
Love J & K

2 comments:

Becky said...

Nope, I noticed.
Glad you had a good time and were able to laugh.♥

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming! It was inspirational to have you there and Jed was in all of our hearts. These pictures are amazing and made me cry and laugh. I love you all!