Sunday, October 17, 2010

I will apologize in advance for the pictures I am stealing from Savannah.
Today was THON 5K..... here is Savannah and her Pappaw
thon5k2010

Jaz and her family made it to Happy Valley today. Seeing the pictures of her carving pumpkins and being at the Acacia house is bittersweet. I am so so happy she is doing well. I am blown away by how great she looks. Please don't ever think I am not 100% thrilled to see those pictures....but they are very difficult to look at. All the years that Jed spent this day carving pumpkins and hanging out..

THON 5K 2008
068

THON 5k 2009

I am not sure why I can't find more pictures from last year's 5k...I wonder where they are?

Jaz at Acacia house THON 5k 2010
thon5k 2010 pumpkins

So anyway....as usual....my heart is breaking and I am missing my kid. Sometimes I want to scream and throw things. Here is my 2 second pity party...THIS IS NOT THE LIFE I WANT. I hate those people on TV saying "just envision the life you want and it can happen....F-you... you have no clue what you are talking about. Ok I'm finished
I better go study...I have an exam in the morning.

Savnnnah with Jaz.....
srn jaz thon5k2010
Is it me or does Savannah look like a star, even from the back, in a ponytail?! I can't wait to see what great things are coming for her. It's the reason I keep waking up.

Missing you funny guy. Jed, Mommy Loves You...always...
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear K,
You are so right Savannah has become a superstar.. she is a young women who shines brightly. She is a child you will always be proud of and amazed by. But with a name like hers she was bound to be precious and with special talents. It makes my heart huge with glory. love you all plh