Saturday, October 9, 2010

The weather was beautiful today. Danny and I rode for a bit then we had crabs at Mommo and Hop's. Yummy. Danny, Mom and I picked for a couple of hours. Hop doesn't eat crabs and two crabs were Savannah's limit..she didn't enjoy the yuck factor!

015


029

For some reason I look slightly bitchy in both of those pictures...hhmm. The real me comes out.

Here are some random luncheon pictures. Savannah has some I think that I haven't seen. If anyone out there took any pictures that day can you please send them to me? Next year I want to try to get a professional photographer to maybe donate their time and take pics all day. I hardly took any, Savannah was very busy and poor Danny was left with the task. So of course there are no pictures of him!


Robosapian's new owner !!
IMG_2805

Gabe...the new owner of a very special four wheeler...
IMG_2783

Can you tell I am happy to see her? Oh Deana...what would I ever have done without you?
IMG_2760

Cousin Mike and Will chillin with harley friends!
IMG_2759

Mya we missed you :)
IMG_2736

Hi Lovely LV
IMG_2720

How was the food hop?
IMG_2779

Beautiful
IMG_2728

Awwee Keith, I also have one of you with no shirt on...??
IMG_2723

Holly, Adam and Emily's head! LOVE that pin your wearing Holly :)
IMG_2713

Mr Phillips and Tabitha Phillips, Esquire !!!
IMG_2802

The only ten seconds Savannah sat down all day....

IMG_2797
Check out the orb on her foot !!! :)

Goodnight Jeddie. Missing you so so very much. I keep waiting to hear your knock on the bedroom wall and your yell of, "there's a bug in my room". The stupid stink bugs are everywhere! There are no words to describe how much I miss you and how surreal everything seems. I feel detached from everything going on....kind of shell shocked I think. It all just seems wrong...and like it has to be a dream. I so so want this to be a dream....please. Oh Jeddie.
Mommy Loves you very much.
Love J & k

Peace Out Jed Man...
Jed50

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we missed Deana!!!