Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So, now I want a license that says I can make heaters work. I just jiggled some wires then I kicked it a few times and wala...heat! yay me
now we can come out from the parkas


Jed always had the right idea...at the right time :)

I miss my snugglie friend. There were very few mornings that he was not snuggled into our bed. If he didn't come earlier, when Danny left for work he always asked Jed if he wanted to get in our bed. Jed would come in, get all snuggled up and promptly fall asleep until late in the afternoon. That was a great excuse for me to sleep a lot too or at least hang out in bed for a long time! When he started to get tall he was all elbows and legs in the bed. You had to be careful not to get knocked my a knobby elbow. I miss Jed.
Savannah and I walked down to the pizza place today for lunch. There is not one part of main street that is not under construction. They are digging everywhere.
Other than lunch and some laundry I have been doing school stuff all day. I am hoping to find out about my business law test tomorrow. The other test was split in two so I have to take the next part tomorrow. Tomorrow is my long day. 9am to 9pm. Not so bad really because I have breaks between all my classes except the last two. My CIS class ends at 5:45 and Paralegal 101 starts at 6. That is good because if I had a break between those I know I would fall asleep! I have two big projects soon. Both have to be presentations. I would do just about anything to avoid a presentation. I would write 10 10 page papers. It makes me sick to think about them One I am trying to do on the legal aspects of being a nurse on 7west. Nurse Shelley has been helping me. it is very hard to find info on that stuff. The other one is for environmental science. The topic I picked was "the environmental hazards predicted when the reactor at 3 mile island was sealed". Dear god. Adam is going to help me get some info on that. BUT I still have to figure out how to do a PowerPoint or some kind of damn thing. UGH. I want to make a movie so I can just play it. But that is beyond my creative expertize. :)

There are very few people that can be a "fierce" Blue.
Jed133

Missing you Jeddie Spaghetti. Keep an eye on Jaz, she is back hanging out on 7 west. Again, as always when I gather the laundry, I head to your room ready to tell you go grab your dirty clothes. I hate that. There are a few things in your hamper...spongebob pjs and such. I cannot move them. I just can't. Oh Jed.
Mommy Loves You
Love J & k

2 comments:

Becky said...

If edie & her pals could do a power point in second grade, you can do one at your age.

Anonymous said...

OH MY....this blues clues picture is amazing.......i've never seen it. awesome! Meg