Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I am posting this picture for a few different reasons.....check it out
snack before the trek to THON
Ok, reason # 1 Jed is flipping hysterical.....Just Jed being Jed
2nd..the picture of me is yucky but HOLY CRAP how can I look so much older in just 4 years. I look SOOOOO young....ugh
and 3rd check out the mirror in the picture..... that mirror does NOT have a crack in it and there is nothing hanging in front of it...anyone have any explanations? Weird....
This picture was taken on a Thursday evening. We were heading to State College a day early for THON 06 because it was supposed to snow a lot!!! I don't even remember if it did.
Again...check out Jed...
snack before the trek to THON
Funny kid

I feel like I ran around all day and got nothing accomplished. But I think we did get a few things done. Beck...hope you had a good birthday and thanks giving me something pleasant to think of on the dreaded 10/25.

Congrats to Meg, Jer and Jase who will be adding to their fam in March ;)

We are now collecting used cell phones, mp3 players, ink cartridges, old laptops, digital cameras...all can be broken or operating. This is a recycling fundraiser to help us get our foundation off the ground. We need to raise the money to do all the paperwork and such. So if you have any old electronics & empty ink cartridges hanging around send them to us! :)

Jed...oh my Jeddie love. You are so spectacular. Being your mom is the best gift anyone has ever been given. I am missing you desperately. Keep an eye on Jaz. Mommy Loves You baby Jed
Love J & K

1 comment: