Sunday, October 31, 2010

005

Jed and Jase...Jase will soon have a little brother to torture as Jed tortured him :)
022

019

"I a Puppy"
i a puppy

I am supposed to be working on my business law presentation....I am having issues focusing...what a shocker. I have to get it finished it is due the 10th. Then I have to get my environmental science presentation finished before we leave for St. Croix because it is due as soon as I get home...but like I said...focusing seems to be a problem. Missing Jed is a huge distraction.
Savannah and I went to Hope for Cope bingo today. All money raised goes to Jaz and her family. Savannah won for "sexist" costume. She wore her flash dance get-up. As for actual bingo prizes.....we won zip. Hospital bingo is way better....they keep playing until everyone wins :). We now are proud owners of our own "dabbers" so we might have to venture out and try "cash" bingo somewhere! We heard though that the "regulars" at the bingo places can be harsh....nothing like a beat down from an 80 yr old with a bag of different colored "dabbers". we are tough ....we might have to go try.
That's all for now. Just trying to keep it all together and keep moving forward. I hate it.
I did get a new winter coat..whoohoo! I am 41 yrs old and my parents bought me a "school coat" so I would be warm... :)

This is Danny....having story time in bed....
dan and bears

Oh Jeddie. I wanted to come home from bingo and tell you bingo stories...I know you would have been making fun of Fred and I. I am missing you, it is so big and so overwhelming that it is hard to concentrate on anything else. Keep an eye on Jaz. Mommy loves you baby Jed
Love J & K

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Mom you looked stoned in your winning bingo picture. If you would like me to post it I surely will...