Sunday, October 24, 2010

This was the first canning weekend of the THON 2011 season.
Savannah and Bri canned outside The Great American Saloon Saturday eve and in front of Lion's Pride this morning.
Liv was "helping" yesterday...
savannah liv canning

canningsr

This will be the first year in many that we have not hosted a canning trip. Last year we hosted but Jed and I were not here :( ...and it snowed like hell so everyone had to leave early anyway. Jed's fave parts of canning trips are trips to the bowling alley on Saturday nights, pizza with the kids and of course COUNTING THE MONEY!!!

Nothing like a garbage bag full of money and lots of friends watching the game with us. .......It's so hard to think that we only have memories now...
018

Oh and another great canning weekend thing....doing past line dances in the living room....
025

The sun shines so brightly on those wonderful memories. I don't care what people say....for me..looking back is NOT a bad way to live. My sunny, shiny days are back there. I'm sure as Savannah continues to do amazing things and her life plays out there will be many, many beautiful moments...but there will be no moments as sweet as when we were a team of three...and then when we added Dan to be a team of four. We will always be a circle that is not complete.

Danny and I saw the movie Hereafter today. It was good. I really liked it.

I am doing some data entry stuff for Habitat for Humanity, volunteer. It is easy and I get to practice my excel stuff....but it is SOOOO tedious. I know why they wanted a volunteer to do it!!!
I also have to get this business law project finished. I present on November 4th. UGH. It has kind of morphed into the thing about parents that choose prayer OVER medical care...and other religious issues that interfere with children getting medical care. I just want it to be OVER!!!
I miss you Jed, it is just almost too much. Everyday is harder than the day before.....oh Jed....Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
I found my first quarter this weekend when we were unpacking boxes at my new house. The quarter was in the very bottom of a box that had been sealed tight. Ella has also told me that NeeNee gave her a bunny and a Mickey globe in her room on two different occasions this week out of the blue. I think that Renee and Jed are together and saying hello to us! Take care and much love always.
Alisha M.