Friday, October 1, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day...cars are packed, we are as ready as we can be I think.
In about 17 hours these two are going to rock red lion with an awesome event ....
Jed and Fred

I am excited..but I feel tired and I haven't even done anything! I hope we have a huge turn out. I am happy that I get to see people that I haven't seen in awhile.
Athena and The Great American Saloon staff have gone over and above to make sure everyone has great food and a great time all while raising money to help save children from the hell of cancer. We are grateful for their dedication to our cause.

5040654912_716842a7ab

Yes I stole this picture from Savannah...hers was better than mine....not a shocker.

I know you are excited for tomorrow Jed. It will be wonderful. Make sure you bring Renee, Jackson, Jenn, Iysis, Anika and the many many other friends there with you.Mommy Loves you.
Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Jackson is already there waiting for the party!

Anonymous said...

today is the day! with a heavy heart I'm very excited!! xox Meg