Monday, February 8, 2010

Jed age 5 1/2....


Jed128
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Jed pretending to be Danny....funny kid. I have stuff I want to write about but I am tired so maybe tomorrow...
Work was ok...I made it through. Everyday at about 2:30 or so I think about going home to see Jeddie, then I remember..& .then it doesn't really matter if I go home or not. I try very hard to remember that he is happy, safe and healthy now. I tell myself over and over that he is ok and we were extremely lucky to have him here for as long as we did. I also remind myself that he is still here. He is watching and sending love and trying to ease this horrible pain but really, the absence of his physical presence in our lives is unbearable.
Danny is home all day by himself until his hernia operation heals. I know he has a hard time being here in this empty house. It sucks. But he is doing the laundry...more than I do!
I hope one day I can write something uplifting or at least not so depressing..but for now,,,this is all there is.
Love J & K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

without you being here to show us the way,there are some that wouldn't want to be here. with out your strength we would be lost.LV U

dansworld said...

Jed, I love and miss you.

Anonymous said...

This picture is hilarious! He had a sense of humor even then! <3 Shelly