Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jed and The Mac


146
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

This is the day Livi-Mac was born. She is Jed's baby. I know he is visiting her on a regular basis. Last night she brought a book to her mother and told her "I show Jed". Guess they were reading bedtime stories. A friend of mine just called and told me "when babies look over your shoulder they are seeing angels". I know Jed and the Mac are hanging out.
The missing him is just getting worse for me....everyday is harder than the one before....I didn't think that was possible
I keep waiting for Jed's "whoohoo" from his room when his Payton Manning does something good!. I think I could have talked him in to rooting for the saints..he always likes an underdog.
It's quiet here, Jed's room is so empty.
this is....well...there are no words to describe how this is. It just sucks.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Tiersa said...

I love you Kris and yes I know he has been with Liv and is watching over her. He is also watching over you. I know it. We can't lessen your pain but know we will forever be here for you whenever you need us. Somehow that doesn't help I know but its all we have.