Monday, February 1, 2010

My doctor released me today to go to work tomorrow. He was not too happy about it but he knew losing my job at this moment would be stress I did not need. I have to get up by 5:30..I don't go to sleep until 2. This should be interesting. I am fairly sure they will not put me on the floor. I think they will make me an appointment for the "fit for duty" physical. Whatever. Just the standing for 8hrs is going to do me in. Maybe work will make me so tired I cannot feel anything anymore. That would be beautiful because this is intolerable. It's not going to get any better because the only thing that can make it better is Jed...and I cannot have him back.
So I guess tomorrow is the day I am supposed to go back and live my life like I used to. Except that before when I went to work it was wonderful to come home because I came home to Jed. Jed, who was always happy to see me and needed me.
Love J & K

2 comments:

J. Perewitz said...

Hope work isn't too bad...

Lisamolina said...

Thinking of you today. Hope your day was tolerable - Keeping you in my heart -
Lisa M.