Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jed and his Babes


Jed67
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Savannah, Christie, LV and K Rob....hanging with the man.
Danny and I took Jed's Wii over to Dj's this evening. We also took him a few things of Jed's. Things I know Jed wants him to have. It was good to see them all. We so love them.
Tomorrow is my last day working with my mommy. Her last day is Friday and I have off to go to THON. So next week not only do I have to drive myself to work if I want to eat lunch I have to MAKE it...yuck. Back to yogurt and cereal bars. Danny will be back in the beginning of March...he won't make my lunch but I can get him to drive.
I miss my Jeddie. I think of him every minute of everyday and every second of every night. It's not getting any better or easier...just worse and more unbelievable. The thought of all the years ahead...a huge yawning emptiness is right in the middle. I have to live around this hole. It sucks....just really sucks. As long as I keep finding quarters I can keep going.
Love J & K

No comments: